Monday, August 15, 2016

Bathroom more complete than expected.

So the first thing I noticed is that at some point last night or during the day today, the mirror decided it had enough of that hangin' business, and promptly decided it wanted to take a seat.  Unfortunately that resulted in a big mess.


Only piece remains.  We shall see if it takes its fate into its own hands as well.


I also got the toilet out today, a few swings with the sledge and it came right off, no unbolting necessary.  Thankfully I didn't die of fumes when it was removed, so that hopefully means that the black water tank is empty.


I also removed one of the walls leading into the bedroom today.  Finally the end is in sight, though cleaning out the interior is only the first step.  In hindsight, I should have spent a little more and gotten a frame that had already been cleared.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment