Monday, August 22, 2016

The piles have begun.

It was a gorgeous day, upper 60s, sunny, with an ever so slight breeze.  I actually spent some time relaxing in the silence up at the property in the sun, before it went behind the trees.

I did get some work done today though.  I started sorting out the ginormous pile.  It is being split into three currently:

The wood.  I will be tossing the mattresses into this pile.


The metal.  I will eventually be splitting this up and taking it in for recycling.


And the trash.  Depending on how big the pile gets, I might just leave it until the end and then take it as a full pickup load, since breaking things like the tub up into bags that I can toss would be a real pain and would consume a lot of time, which is running really tight at the moment.


There are a few things, like carpet and the wall boards that have foam in them, that I am not sure if they can be burned without getting me into trouble, but I might just toss one in and see how bad it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment