Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pile done, destruction resumed.

The pile itself is gone.  The last of it has been sorted.


I also got the beds out too, and this is what the pile looks like now.  Not huge, but there is a lot of wood lying around to build on it as it burns.


I still had a few minutes of light leftover after all that, so I resumed destruction.  Tomorrow I will hopefully get the rest of the windows out, and with a little luck also the cabinetry in the bedroom.  If I get a ludicrous amount of work done, the fresh water tank has also been exposed, so I don't have a shortage of tasks.


I have started gathering people to come up and help this weekend.  Barry is bringing a bunch of "accelerant", so hopefully I don't burn the whole lot down, but with the extra help, I hope to start removing the wall framing and roof.  I am intending to just cut it into pieces with my reciprocating saw and roll the sections off the trailer.

1 comment: