Saturday, September 3, 2016

All the walls are down.

The trailer no longer has walls.  it was much much easier with the new saw and blades.






The roof took 4 blades and consumed the saw.  One good saw and a single proper demolition blade survived all the walls.  The blade looks like hell, but it did all the walls.  And I will probably use it for the floor too.


The mower is trapped.  I need to do something with all the cruft that has collected up there.  Unfortunately, my truck is out of commission at the moment, so maybe I need to bump it up the priority list.  Since drying everything out hasn't fixed it, I got a new cap, since the cap has repeatedly been a problem with the truck.  If that doesn't fix it (I don't actually think it will) it might be time to trade the truck and look at getting a used ranger or something.


Something else that needs a priority bump is getting the mailbox put up.  I am not getting much done during the week since I have to go straight home after work if I want to check my mail, since the post office doors lock at 6.  Once I get a mailbox up there and switch my address, I can head straight up to the property after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment