Thursday, June 11, 2020

Just a parts day.

I didn't get much done yesterday after working late, so I went out and got parts and  some freebies I found.  I snagged some mason jars, a propane camping stove, and a toaster oven.  The stove I was thinking I might outfit for outdoor cooking on the camper.


I know Jess has said yes to mason jars in the past.


Not really sure why I grabbed the toaster oven.  It looks pretty beat and needs some cleaning, but if anyone wants it, they can have it. 


On my way back, I stopped at Home Depot and picked up the PVC caps.  I had a smidgen of daylight left when I got back (it is definitely summer) and I got the rest of the drum primed.  The second coat is kind of thin because I ran out of primer.  I thought I had another can which is why I didn't pick any up at Home Depot, but oh well.  It is ready for me to build a base and put in the concrete.  I will paint it at the end.


After it got dark I went and cleaned my filter on my AC.  The little hand vacuum struggled with it, but it is cleaned. 

1 comment: