Thursday, February 28, 2019

Kitchen probably not done by the weekend

I probably won't get the kitchen completed before the weekend at this point.  We got enough snow last night that I will have to snowblow tonight, and I don't think I will get it all finished tomorrow night.

I did get some more work done though.  I got all the old cruft scraped off the sink.


I also got the cabinet marked and taped off, it is ready to cut.


The cabinets are all attached now.  I went back and forth as to whether I should have cut the holes first and hoped they lined up or just fasten the cabinets together and cut everything all at once.  I decided on the latter, but moving it out far enough to cut the hole for the outlets might be interesting now, since the sink base can't really move much because of the plumbing.


As I mentioned above, I probably won't get to work on it today, since I have a lot of snowblowing to do tonight, but I might at least get the sink cut out.  If not I might leave a little early tomorrow.

No movement on the checklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment