Sunday, February 17, 2019

Counters cut.

I didn't get as much done today as I was hoping.  I had to go shopping this morning, and didn't get up as early as I should have. 

I did get the other piece cut, so I have my pieces for the 2ft counter over by the fridge and the one next to the stove.


The new blade did a really nice cut, it was as good or better than the factory cut.  Unfortunately I realized that I don't have an iron to install the endcap.


I did get another tote unpacked, but not the pots/pans tote.  I did note that the countertop dishwashers do seem to be fairly standardized in size, so it isn't going completely nonstandard if I stick with my current dishwasher.  I think as far as drawers are concerned, if I put a vase on top I could put the spatulas and stuff on the counter instead of a drawer.  I should finish that up tonight. 



2 comments:

  1. any idea when you'll have hot water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is on the checklist, i intend to work on it after I get the kitchen done.

      Delete