Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Unpacking... Again.

So the last couple of days I haven't done much, but I have started unpacking my kitchen totes.  I have gotten two totes and the box done so far.


This system seems to work pretty good.  I can stage things on the dishwasher, have the tote up and out of the way. 


Looking at how much I have left, I might need to finish the pantry before I can finish unpacking everything; I have two of the wall cabinets full of food at the moment, and I have a couple cabinets fewer than I used to. 

I also got the shelf put up in the bathroom finally.  This should help alleviate the issue of not having any counter space.


We are in the middle of getting a decent sized snowstorm (as I am writing this, thus the 4PM post when I normally work until 5), so I had to bring everything in.  I managed to fit the uncut piece of the countertop behind the couch, which is nice and out of the way.  It can be a pain in the winter working on the place as I live in it.


Despite the snowstorm however, the days are getting longer, spring isn't too far off at this point.  I can sometimes see the sunrise when I head in, and when I go in later it is light before I leave.  Won't be too much longer before it is light when I leave too.


Just some odds and ends, no real update on the checklist. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup. the nice thing about living in the sticks is being able to stop in the middle of the road to get my phone out and take a picture.

      Delete