Sunday, February 10, 2019

More cabinets

Yesterday was cold and extremely windy, so I didn't do too much. I caught up on some sleep and chores, and also did another water test.  Despite how it looks, this is technically a negative.  There are no bubbles, and the gel was on the bottom.  Which is very good, it means I don't need to chlorinate the water unless that is how I end up dealing with the sulfur.


The rest of the results were the same as before.


The wall cabinets are now complete. 




I finally got this one placed.


I can finally unload my dishwasher for the first time in 4 months.


A quick video version

The countertops aren't fastened and cut yet, but I did pick up a new plywood blade so I can get that cut this afternoon or tomorrow.  I am visiting Tim tonight to drop off his hand truck, so I might not get to it tonight.  No movement on the checklist

  1. Install bathroom fixtures.
  2. Get hot water heater installed.
  3. Install some form of cabinets in the kitchen.
  4. Install kitchen sink.
  5. Install kitchen appliances.
  6. Get propane installed.
  7. Build bed frame.
  8. Build closets.
  9. Install table.
  10. Smooth driveway enough to plow/clear
  11. Fix snowblower.  
  12. Winterize equipment (mower, undercoat the truck, etc).
  13. Clear slab
  14. Shed work
    1. Extend roof to prevent snow pushing on the side.
    2. Fix pilings


No comments:

Post a Comment