Monday, November 19, 2018

Occupancy in progress

They came up and looked around for the occupancy permit today.  They said they found everything they were looking for and it is on the agenda for tonight.  I also asked and they said I didn't need to show up to the selectman meeting tonight; it was already on the agenda, which is nice. 

The last couple of days I have been doing more moving stuff.  I now have a more or less complete kitchen setup now.  I was even able to run the hot plate and the microwave at the same time.


No movement on the checklist.  We got more snow (and are getting another 3-5 tonight) so I am considering loading up the trailer and getting it down the hill tonight, since I can't clear it.  If this doesn't melt off I might have to have to park all the way down at the bottom all winter, which would suck.

  1. Install bathroom fixtures.
  2. Get hot water heater installed.
  3. Install some form of cabinets in the kitchen.
  4. Install kitchen sink.
  5. Install kitchen appliances.
  6. Get propane installed.
  7. Build bed frame.
  8. Build closets.
  9. Install table.
  10. Smooth driveway enough to plow/clear
  11. Fix snowblower.  
  12. Winterize equipment (mower, undercoat the truck, etc).
  13. Clear slab
  14. Shed work
    1. Extend roof to prevent snow pushing on the side.
    2. Fix pilings

No comments:

Post a Comment