Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Move more or less complete.

It is messy, but I have moved.  All my stuff, except for some basic cleaning supplies are in the new place.  The old place looks pretty empty.  The new tenants were not pleased that he decided to chop out a chunk of the ceiling when they are supposed to be moving in Wednesday.


I ended up using my car as a portable storage unit...


Here is the walkthrough of the new place.  It is very hectic inside at the moment, but I slept there last night, and actually slept fairly well despite waking up a few times.  One of the concerns I had was that the fridge took a while to pull down.  Normally fridges take a few hours, but after three hours, the fridge was still just starting to cool down.  When I woke up this morning though, the fridge was 32, so it made it and I moved my stuff in. 

I will have to go back tonight to clean the place, though courtesy of the drywall guy, I will only have to do the kitchen and bathroom, since I am not dealing with the plaster everywhere.

Moving wasn't on the checklist, so no movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment