Thursday, November 8, 2018

No work today, still at work at 7PM

Turns out it was a good thing that I went to the planning board meeting, I was needed there to get it on the agenda (their proceedings typically go from person to person).  After that, it all went smoothly.  That being said though, I was last in the queue and didn't get out until almost 9.  I knew Home Depot had different winter hours as opposed to summer hours, and I finally found out the hard way when that changeover occurs.  They closed as soon as I got there, their changeover occurs alongside daylight savings time according to the person there.

I did finally get a hold of Keating.  They said it would be 1100 dollars to install a hot water heater, which I think is absurd.

I didn't get any work done today, I still have more work to do before I leave even as I write this closing in on 7PM. 

2 comments:

  1. maybe it comes with a hot water heater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Home Depot to find another contractor for you. This one is not acceptable.

    ReplyDelete