Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Long day. Short post.

I got up early to work with my European counterparts, coming in at 5, and am just finishing up now just after 630.  Ugh.  I am tired.

I did end up moving the trailer last night.  My truck didn't like it, but it dragged it down the hill.  I discovered something unnerving about the trailer too; the ball doesn't lock.  I towed it from Tilton (hour and a half) at interstate speeds without trouble, but I might have just gotten lucky.  If I decide to go forward taking it down, I will have to do something to make sure the trailer doesn't come off the ball.  I raised it right up off the truck without unlatching it.


On the bright side, I did get an email from the town saying that they signed off on my occupancy permit.  Everything is now legit.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY Don't think losing the trailer somewhere in PA would be a wise idea.

    ReplyDelete