Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Nice lazy day.

I got a late start, since the first thing that I did after Dad left was take a nap.  I didn't get up there until after lunch.  I had a visitor scoping out my tools when I got there.

   


I did manage to get the entire yard mowed though.


Even the back which was still a swamp.




I did pick up the rest of the boards I need for the walls, and they are all marked, so I will cut them and finish assembling the walls tomorrow.  Unfortunately tomorrow marks the end of the the rather long stretch of nice summer weather, so depending on the skies, I might just try to come up with a tarping solution.  I have tarps for the sides of the carport, but I don't know how I am going to cover the frame which now has flooring and walls on it.



2 comments:

  1. Get a roll of 10' wide plastic sheeting and a roll of duct tape. It will keep most of the water off everything.

    ReplyDelete