Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day everyone, commemorating the original Brexit.  I was a little disappointed in my locals, last year there was a great display right down the street, but he apparently fired off everything he had before the 4th.  Dad and I only got to see a few off in the distance.

We got the larger chunks for the walls done today. We took it easy; we were done shortly after lunch.  I have two 16' wall chunks complete, one has a few pieces missing which is where the door will be. 



There was one minor mishap.  I was aiming away from the finger, but there was a knot or something in the board and I managed to hit Dad's finger...  He didn't need it anyways.


I will need to calculate how many more boards I need, the last few times I would just buy the entire center of the pallet, but I am down to a small number at this point.  I am almost out of wood.

I tallied up the cost of the subflooring, and the total came to $517.

2 comments:

  1. you and nailing people . . . you know you will run off helpers doing stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Tim drops trees on people, I nail people, we all have our quirks...

      Delete