Thursday, July 21, 2016

More demolition.

I got the first window out today.  I got the front window popped loose as well, but since I can't reach both sides of it, I might try to get some help to get it removed.  I am trying to avoid making a huge mess that I will have to clean up.


I also failed to get the trailer jack changed out.  Apparently I brought my sockets up to the property, but didn't bring the ratchet...  D'oh!  I had an adjustable wrench though, and got two of the bolts out.  The third didn't want to go, and I stopped wrenching on it before I rounded it.


I did get the first bag of trash out.  This is the big cushion from the couch.  Hopefully everything else will be easier to bag.


Thus far I have avoided making a mess, but I am beginning to wonder if the extra time is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment