Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Demolition day.

Sadly that radio didn't work, it let out some smoke when I connected power to it.

I got some more stuff taken out of the camper today.  I got the framing around the windows in the front taken out so that the windows can come out soon.  I got all the screws taken out of one of the windows.  They are well siliconed in.  I also found out that the step I found the other day is apparently broken.  I stepped on it today and one side went through the floor.  Good thing I didn't plan on using them.

Looking emptier inside.


The pile of junk is growing.  Figuring out the disposal mechanism is rising on the priority list.


I also got some supplies up there.  I got a box of contractor bags, a tent to store stuff in, and the new trailer jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment