Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Slab looking good.

When I got home last night, I took a peak just to see what was up.  I was primarily looking to see if the power company had showed up yet.  They haven't (the electrician said they were supposed to be there this week), but there was a bit more work on the slab completed.  

The first thing I noticed was that he brought up another load of gravel and redid more of the driveway.  



He also cleaned up the mess the concrete guys left.  


I noticed there were footprints on the concrete, so it seems to be hardening well.  


The front edge is perfectly flush with the surrounding gravel.  The backside there is a bit of a lip.  


This is a better picture of what I mentioned about the center and their screeding tool.  


And another picture of the slab.  


2 comments: