Tuesday, June 13, 2023

I have a slab.

It was raining pretty good this morning, so I didn't get good pictures, but I have my new slab.   It didn't rain much yesterday, so the concrete should have set before the rain came in.  It looks like his screeding tool didn't have a long enough handle, you can see in the middle where he switched sides, but it isn't a big deal and won't be visible after a few months anyways.


They left a little bit of leftover stuff over on the side, but it isn't much.  


I also brought all my stuff in to work today.  The light I have been using went dead last night.  By the time I went to bed, it was putting out less light than my phone.  I also need to charge up my switch and speaker and stuff.


I haven't seen any trace of the electric company yet, so I might give the electrician a poke and see what the timetable on that looks like.

1 comment: