Friday, July 21, 2023

No carpet guy, just mold.

The carpet guy hasn't shown up yet.  I didn't see any water on the floor when I was peering in the windows, so I am guessing the water filter backflushed successfully.

I went up at lunch again yesterday, and did a bit more emptying of the portable garage.  You almost can't walk in the shed now, but I completely unburied the dresser.  Since I have one coming up, I don't think I will try to clean this one.  


I also got a better look at the deacon's chair.  It was worse than it appeared when it was behind the TV.  


Fortunately, my exercise bike looks fine.  I looked at the stuff on the seat, and it wasn't mold, just fuzzies from the blanket above it.


I also pulled out the box of stuff I was going to send down to KY.  It looks untouched, but I haven't opened it up yet.  


I might go up today if the rain holds off and look at the contents of the dresser.  

1 comment:

  1. If the dresser doesn't look too bad, I'd clean it up and put it in one of the other rooms, especially if you plan to set one up as a guest room.

    ReplyDelete