Sunday, June 2, 2019

Getting back to work.

Memorial Day weekend I spent out in Maine.  It was a very great time.  The ocean was cold, 48 degrees.  I waded in, but that was it.  The beach was fairly empty.




My attempts to repair the unloader were met with a bout of stupidity.  I took it apart and disassembled it in the back of the truck and drove to work with the tailgate down.  A couple of parts are now missing.  Oops.


Yesterday was pretty nice outside.  I went and got another load of gravel.  You can see where I leveled a few spots where the car hit.  Got another few feet of it done.


I also went and cleaned up the side yard a bit so I could actually mow it.


I also did a little bit of overdue spring cleaning.  I tried to knock the dust out of it, but after shaking it once, I just threw it away. 


I also got the first part of the exhaust hole cut out, the inside part.  I went out and got a ladder from Tim so I can do the outside part. 


Today it had surprisingly not rained yet, so I decided to mow the yard this morning.  I started with the front.  It didn't end well.  I found a big wad of metal wire.


I did get the front done though. 


I also went and did the back.  It was still wet and I almost didn't make it there.


It is done though.  It looks nice. 


I was about to finish the exhaust vent but the rain finally started.

No comments:

Post a Comment