Thursday, June 13, 2019

Short exhaust vent update.

I went up at lunch yesterday with Rich (one of my coworkers that I play Frisbee with) and we finished getting the vent on.  Last night I went and got the outer plate siliconed in and got all the screws in it.  Unfortuantely the screws I had previously put in to hold the elbow to the outside piece are now in the wall, so I have some metal tape to put on it to hopefully cover the holes. 

It isn't a good silicone job, but I was getting eaten alive when I was doing it.  It is definitely mosquito season.


I saw something interesting this morning.  I couldn't quite tell if it was a beaver or a big woodchuck, but it was chewing on grass on the hill.  Unfortunately my phone failed to capture anything useful.  I will eventually need to get another real camera.


A little bit of work on the interior and the water heater will be done.  I also want to do one last pressure test of the gas lines before they get hooked up.  But the hot water heater should be done tonight.

2 comments:

  1. on the mosquito thing- you do know they still sell bug spray.
    Awesome on the hot water!!

    ReplyDelete