Thursday, December 21, 2017

A day late...

I meant to post this yesterday.  I left work early so I had some daylight and more time at the warmest part of the day. 

I noticed that where I had parked the other night was had melted off, because I had left the truck running for a chunk of my time there while the bed light was on.


I then fired up my kerosene heater, and let it get to work.


While I was waiting for things to warm up, I ran the roof rake on the house.  It looked good from the ground.


Less so standing in the back of my truck.


It made a mess on the slab though.


Once things got warmed up though, it started coming out in chunks.


I didn't get it all out, but I got enough out to get the tractor. 


The pile of dirt has gotten large.  It is not going to be fun to deal with in the spring.

1 comment: