Monday, December 11, 2017

Tractor as ready as possible for snow storm tomorrow.

We are supposed to get another round of snow tomorrow, so I went up today and got the tractor ready.  When I went up to the shed to get the jack, I found one of the missing traps.  I forgot that I had put the lawn mower trap up in the shed.  I am not sure how he escaped it, but he was several feet from the trap, but you can clearly see where it hit him.


It was much easier to get the chains on with the tractor in the air.


All the zip ties are on.  The chains are a bit more snug than they were last time around, and I also zip tied all the hooks, since they came apart on both tires.




I have seen reports for 2-4 all the way to 6-10, so we shall see what reality is tomorrow.  I didn't have a chance to move the slides or fix the angle, but oh well.  I can make it work the way it is, I already did it once with the blade stuck.

1 comment: