Monday, December 18, 2017

Truck unloading has begun.

So as has been the norm pretty much all week, it snowed all day, there is another three inches up in Sullivan, but at this point I don't intend to clear it.  This means that it has been over a week since they got the weather report correct.  Hopefully tomorrow marks the end of that.  No precipitation, and above freezing for a change.

Despite the snow, I went up after work and started to clean out the bed of the truck.  Apparently I have become a wimp, I had forgotten how hard of work it is to chip things away with a pick.  I got over a quarter of it out.  I won't need to get it all out, but I still need to do a bit more. 


I am dumping it in a pile in the back yard, since that is where most of it will end up anyways.


I plan on taking a half day tomorrow and working on it during the day light.  I am hoping that it will be above freezing and with the assistance of my salamander, it will melt everything away and come right out, even though I know that is wishful thinking.  I intend to empty out the cab of the truck later tonight.  As usual, I am in a seemingly endless time crimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment