Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Crummy weekend.

The weekend wasn't terribly nice, so I didn't do much.  Saturday I went and got the prices for the fiber (I actually read the town newsletter for a change).  15/15 is $60, 50/50 is $73, 100/100 is $83, and gigabit is $98.  Sunday was pretty meh.  The rain held off enough for me to go outside for a bit, but otherwise that was it. 


I also put a new light in the living room.  It is much brighter down there now.  


Yesterday I went up to finish chiseling the window frame.  I was disappointed to find out that the light didn't work, so I ended up using the small magnetic one I had up there.  I tested the light afterwards, and it worked fine, so I will need to find what got unplugged where.  I didn't do it in the dark.  


Despite being almost freezing out though, it was certainly brisk from the wind.  Even inside.  It is also a little unnerving working in the shed when the doors kept almost getting ripped off by the wind, since I can't latch the doors from the inside.  It also sounded like there was a tree that was debating life or death nearby, I heard a couple of loud cracks from outside.  At least I know the shed is tough enough to take a tree. 


The window frame is ready to be cut out from the siding though, I got the board fixed.  


I was going to install the framing as well last night, but my drill was dead.  And since the electric up there wasn't working, I couldn't use a corded one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment