Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Short update. Acrylic completed.

We have reached the point in the fall where I don't have any daylight unless I get out of work early, but I have managed to get the last piece of acrylic up.  


I unfortunately cracked it when I was screwing it in.  Sigh.  Oh well.


This knocks out another item on the checklist.  There was an item missing though: putting siding up on the south wall.  It is still rocking housewrap, which can be drafty in the winter.

  • Support the shed (either pilings or add additional bracing)
  • Get windows installed in the shed
  • Paint the carport
  • Re-route the electrical cords
  • Install driveway markers
  • Get chains and a blade
  • Finish moving piles around (gravel and dirt)
  • Grade the driveway
  • Install acrylic and braces in carport.
  • Realign the front door
  • Winterize mowers
  • Shut off hose.
  • Install siding on south wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment