Friday, October 9, 2020

Not much accomplished this week, but ready for the weekend.

 I didn't get much done this week, they are trying to get a release out at work that nobody is ready for.  I did get out and pick up some hooks and whatnot for the carport so I can hang the bicycle and stuff too and finished off the Harbor Freight (I did strength test the parts I bought, in the store before I bought them) gift card I had from the jack stands.



In addition some really nasty storms went through.  I was very surprised when I went out yesterday and there weren't any new channels carved into the back yard.  



No movement on the checklist, but I am hoping to knock out a couple of items this weekend though.  Saturday is supposed to be warm, so I might try to do the painting on the carport.  If possible, I would like to paint it before I install the acrylic since I wanted to paint the studs underneath.    

  • Support the shed (either pilings or add additional bracing)
  • Get windows installed in the shed
  • Paint the carport
  • Re-route the electrical cords
  • Install driveway markers
  • Get chains and a blade
  • Finish moving piles around (gravel and dirt)
  • Grade the driveway
  • Install acrylic and braces in carport.
  • Realign the front door
  • Winterize mowers
  • Shut off hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment