Sunday, January 13, 2019

Not much done this weekend

I spent a good chunk of Saturday shoveling and I think I pulled something in my wrist trying to break up the ice, so I took it easy on Sunday. 

The end of the driveway that I haven't been driving over is clear though.


The sunset was really pretty.  The air is very crisp and clear


I also went out and bought new shoes.  No more shoe goo masterpieces that get my feet wet even walking across cleared snow.  With how much they cost, they better last as long though.


I also got the plumbing installed.


And I fixed the bathroom faucet.  I had to buy a new end and then take the aerator out of it, but whatever works.


I did a little of cleaning and also went for a drive and did a little exploring.  It is amazing how quickly the place gets cluttered when there isn't any room to put stuff.  I had a few shipments come in from Northern and Amazon, and you almost couldn't walk from one end to the other. 

It has also been very cold the last several days (at or below 0 at night).  The heat has kept up, though the duty cycle it was running at night was up in the 90s.  I should be good unless we have any really obnoxious cold spells.  Even my creek froze, though you can can still hear the water running beneath the ice.

2 comments:

  1. No inside cluttered pics? oh thats no fun! looks like my bedroom on a bad day I take it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, with the very narrow pathways and all that. It was bad.

      Delete