Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tarp reapplied

Since it is supposed to rain again tomorrow, I got the tarp put back up.  Hopefully all the new holes and structural deficiencies from being ripped off aren't an issue.

Everything is set back up


The front is reattached too.


I  made a couple of upgrades.  The first was to make sure the tie down on the back didn't slide off.  I think that might have been the last straw in the last failure.


I also strapped the side on that came off as well as re-stapling it.  I ran out of string so made due with that I had.  It is hard to see, but there is string tying the front on, a ratchet strap in the middle, and the remainder of my string and a bungee cord on the back.

1 comment:

  1. Try, try, and try again! eventually it'll be standing with a roof so you don't have to worry about tarping it!

    ReplyDelete