Thursday, April 14, 2016

Musings of the week.

Yesterday I went and picked up some stuff that one of my coworkers was tossing.  It is all pressure treated.  I intend to use the 4x4 for my mailbox.  The rest doesn't have a plan yet.


He also had an old wheelbarrow.  The handles were in good shape.


But the bucket needs work.


Also yesterday I got everything marked.  I had enough scrap to get it all done.


Didn't need my new boards.  So I have some 2x6 boards in case I need them.


Today, I got all the supports cut.


I tried to make a fence to cut the floor, much like I did when I cut my table top.  It didn't work nearly as well.  I will have to bring up my sander to straighten the cut a little.


1 comment:

  1. A little bit of bondo will get more life out of the wheelbarrow

    ReplyDelete