Sunday, April 24, 2016

Nice easy day with lots of pictures

So I got some better pictures today.  Thankfully I was able to tell from the exif data what went wrong with the pictures yesterday and remembered the menus well enough to fix it.

The rambler


My ghetto rig wiring since the trailer was wired with a 7 pin round connector and my truck only had a flat four.


My cheapo magnetic lights


The front end up on blocks.  Unfortunately I don't think the thing that raises and lowers it works.


I also opened up what I could.  Unfortunately I forgot the key to it, so I couldn't go in and open the windows, but I at least got the blinds up.


Saw this growing down by the power pole, not sure what it is.


My lawn seems to be getting taken over by whatever this is, though it is green and not awful looking so I don't really care.


The free grill I picked up off of craigslist


Needs a couple of burners, but everything else looked ok.


The sink.  Not as nice as it looked in the ad, but I can clean it up.


The debris from the tree cutting.




This is the tree that fell directly into the wall, and thankfully hit the drum.  I have lots of camp wood now.


The mess from the inside.


The hole that was put in the floor.




The piece of siding that the big pine hit.


Damage from one of the branches.  Not really bad enough to care about.


I re-hammered the nails in the corner.  It helped, but I might need to give it a couple of taps with the sledge.


I also reattached the broken piece of siding.


From the ground you almost can't tell.


So my two main goals for the day were to finish cleaning up and get the tarp back up
The drum is once again holding up the tarp.


And I got the shed swept out.


As a bonus I also had time to get the lawn mower blade taken off and sharpened.  It really needed it.  Badly.  I took a large amount of metal off the blade, but it is sharp again, which is good since later this week or early next week I will need to mow.


1 comment:

  1. your little yellow flowers are daffodils. And the trailer jack is replaceable. Tractor Supply carries them.

    ReplyDelete