Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Warm enough to paint, another end table completed.

I went for the longer loop walking yesterday.  I took some pictures of the leaves opening.



For dinner I tried out the brandy new George Foreman.  It definitely cooks faster, but it could just be that my old one got slower towards the end of its life.  


The big thing from yesterday was that it was warm enough to paint.  So I got the top for my other end table cut and painted.  


It was installed this morning.  It didn't fit well, but not because I cut it wrong.  It appears that this board had been in the shed long enough for the board to swell and expand a little.  Either that or the wire rack I installed it in was a fraction of an inch smaller in both directions.  But once I put stuff on it I am pretty sure it will sit inside the framing as it is supposed to.  This is the end table that was over by the window, so I don't use it much.



 Current To-do:
  • Design deck
  • Build deck
  • Build armoire.
  • Install whole house filter.
  • Refurb cap
  • Access panel upgrades in master closet
  • Back yard drainage.
  • Insulate the water lines
  • Take scrap metal to Buffum
  • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
  • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment