Friday, April 19, 2024

Nice week.

I didn't get much done this week, I spent a lot of it outside.  It was pretty nice most of the week, and I went out a couple of times instead of doing work.  I have noticed though that even my lot is turning green, despite the snow we had a week ago.  


I also went and picked up a couple end tables.  I have a lot of stuff to bring down with me on my next trip.  The table is behind the white shelves, and there are more chairs and another end table off the right side. I hope it all fits in my truck.  



I rearranged a little bit to get the armoire laid out.  I got the first sheet of plywood mostly marked.  I am hoping to finish the armoire this weekend, though that might be ambitious since the temperature will be a little on the cold side for finishing.  I at least want to get the parts cut though since the plywood is really in the way.


So the big projects for the weekend are the armoire and the cap.  With a little luck, I hope to at least have the 2x3 side reinforcement attached.  It isn't really winter anymore, so I have combined the lists.  I have removed the cabinet upgrades since I have done the most important ones.  There are some that would be nice, but I will do them as I need the space.  
  
Current To-do:
  • Winter projects: 
    • Design deck
    • Build deck
    • Build armoire.
    • Install whole house filter.
    • Refurb cap
    • Access panel upgrades in master closet
    • Back yard drainage.
    • Insulate the water lines
    • Take scrap metal to Buffum
    • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
    • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment