Thursday, April 11, 2024

Short kind of boring update.

Not too much has been exciting this week.  Work has sucked a little worse than normal, but oh well.  I don't know why it wouldn't upload them in the last post, but these are the freebies that my computer repeatedly failed to upload.  


My snow is pretty much gone.  One day and my snow all but disappeared.  This was taken Tuesday when I got home.  


I had a casualty.  My George Foreman is now dead.  One of the heating elements burned out in it.  


Most of the week thus far (and will continue tonight) is just catching up on cleaning.  I cleaned up the white shelving I picked up last week.  It is now clean enough to be moved further inside.



I found some more cheap excavators to look at, and they offer delivery too, so I won't have to rent a trailer and drive a ways to pick it up.  I think the excavator is a superior option to a 3-point backhoe.

Current To-do:
  • Winter projects: 
    • All the cabinet upgrades (bathroom, pantry, and kitchen)
    • Design deck
    • Build armoire.
    • Install whole house filter.
    • Refurb cap
    • Shelving upgrades in master closet.
    • Access panel upgrades in master closet
    • Install cube organizer in living room.
  • 2024 Projects:
    • Back yard drainage.  Complete Mortgage.
    • Insulate the water lines
    • Take scrap metal to Buffum
    • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
    • Deck
    • Entertainment center
    • Storm door

No comments:

Post a Comment