Thursday, September 24, 2020

Back wall finished.

 Despite lacking motivation, I dragged myself outside since it was nice out, and got to working on the back wall of the shed.  

My attempt to prevent the boards I bought from warping failed.  These boards were still relatively new though, so they weren't bad.


As I was putting the second bottom plate on, I noticed that my air compressor has developed a new leak.  Right at the tank connection.  I think the air compressor is going to enforce its retirement soon.



The back wall is assembled and ready to put in place though.  I didn't quite get that done, it is getting dark pretty quickly now, it is that time of year...



In addition, my new shower curtain came in yesterday.  It fits perfectly, and worked great.  There is no water where I didn't want it.  Now I just need to clean up back behind the barrier.



I think at this point I need to start my annual "what needs to be done before winter" checklist.  I still haven't done anything with the shed for example.  Maybe I will work on that this weekend, it is supposed to be warm enough.

1 comment: