Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Quick update

I have been working long days, so I haven't gotten too much done.  I did get the metal brought to the scrapyard.  I got more than I expected, and if I am reading it right, it means there was about 600-650lbs in the back of the truck.  


I finished upgrading my Drobo.  I now have enough space to last me for another 5 years.

















Side note, the new Blogger interface really sucks.  I used to be able to seamlessly add pictures, now it takes like 20 clicks to add a damn picture.  The editor has become a steaming pile too.  It helpfully destroyed this post twice before I got it behave (kinda).  It refuses to make this text left justified.  I know Google doesn't read my blog, but it would be really nice if they had tested their software.  I have already found 3 bugs writing a simple post with 2 pictures in it.


1 comment: