Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Free mower. Short update.

I picked up a free mower in Hinsdale yesterday.  It runs, but not terribly well.  It sounds like it is running about half the RPM that it should be (and the throttle cable doesn't seem to work).  The deck is worn out too.  All that being said, it actually cuts and discharges better than my other one.  I will probably use it this week if the rain holds off and finish the yard.  I fired it up quickly was reminded that the deck on this is set a lot lower than my other one.  I will probably bring it to KY for Heather.  I think I will buy a nicer one. 


The apple juice was a failure, still no bees.  My parents used to use pear juice in theirs, I will try that if I can find it.

1 comment:

  1. Look in the baby food section for the baby pear juice. it's nice and sticky and comes in small bottles that way

    ReplyDelete