Friday, May 8, 2020

I just bought a new one instead.

I did decide to go with the Kubota.  I got a good deal on a brand new 2380, Pinnacle was running a sale on it.  A new BX1880 was $12,650.  A new BX2380 they only wanted $13,100 for.  The used one I looked at and was sold out from under me was $12,500.  I decided that the 500 bucks was worth the upgrade, if for no other reason it will be worth more when I eventually go to sell it.  It does have other advantages as well, such as larger tires (since they are filled that means more ballast), and more of the comfort features like tilt wheel and arm rests.  It is basically the exact same tractor as my previous post but brand new instead of 2ish years old. Their service department is currently a little behind, but I should have the tractor within a couple of weeks, they have everything in stock.

1 comment: