Friday, March 20, 2020

Some positives of people hoarding.

I went shopping last night.  The crowds were back to normal.  Large chunks of the stores were still empty, but stock was better.  The real boon of this hoarding though is that some stores are ordering things that they don't stock often.  Hannafords has expanded their selection of Yancey's cheese to include a couple of my favorites.  I was able to get smoked Gouda, but they now carry my absolute favorite the steakhouse onion.  Their extra sharp cheddar is top notch too.  Mom will also be happy to see the block on the right too.


I am headed out to Stefan's this weekend, since it is naturally supposed to be chilly.  I might play around a little with camper designs some.  I have also been thinking about the utility trailer.  I think I will just use some rust converter primer on it and call it a day.  The biggest problem is that the C channel is rusting on the inside, which I can't really do anything about, so I am just going to run it until I have a problem. 


1 comment: