Friday, August 16, 2019

Some motivation left.

Some of my motivation slipped over to yesterday, so after going and getting some beer and wings with coworkers, I got a few things done before bed.  

The first thing I saw when I got home was that my bug zapper appears to have died.  The blue light was no longer blue.  It looked like a fluorescent light with a burned out ballast.  The top of the bulb was a weird orange and the rest wasn't lit.  Sigh...

After grumbling, I got padding up on the part of the bed frame that sits above the couch.  Somebody *cough*Rachel*cough* kept hitting their head when they came to visit, so hopefully this will help in the future.

I also got all the boards for the sill and shelves under the window sill marked.  I didn't get them cut since it started raining.  I will get them cut and complete the assembly tonight.

No real movement on the checklist.  I hope to finish up getting the tires and crap loaded up into the dumpster this weekend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment