Saturday, August 17, 2019

Another blow to the mower.

Last night I did manage to get the next bit of shelving installed.  I started with the bit under the window.  I think I am just going to eliminate the night light.  This one was never terribly useful anyways.


I moved some stuff on it too.


I also put up another shelf by the door so I have a place to put my wallet and empty my pockets.


A nice side effect of getting the shelving up is that I am starting to clear off the rack in the corner, which is good since that needs to be cleared out before I build the closet.


I didn't do much today, mostly just chores.  I did go out to mow though since I haven't mowed in three weeks (yeah, my "yard" looks just like you are thinking..) and only got one pass before this happened.  I did at least get up by the shed done. 


I am not sure where the rest of the belt is, since the deck belt is 88 inches long, and that piece is maybe 60.  I guess I will find the rest of it eventually.  It is too late now to run up to tractor supply, so I will head over in the morning.  That said, a bunch of angry storms just rolled through, so we shall see if my "yard" is dry enough to mow tomorrow.  I also discovered a new problem with my tractor, the teeth on the steering are worn out, if you crank it trying to turn left, it skips if there is anything impeding the wheels.  I think the tractor is trying to tell me it is done...

1 comment: