Sunday, January 21, 2018

Some of the snow cleared.

This is yesterday's update.  When I first got up to the property to start clearing, I found out that the snowblower was frozen up and died whenever you tried to run the auger. 


After spending a couple of hours chiseling it out, I got fed up and decided to brute force it.


I also got the charger on the wheeler.


I cleared the slab and the end of the driveway and a couple of passes up and down.  It was digging pretty bad since the last rain storm combined with driving my truck up in the mud made a lot of ruts.  So I decided to bump up the skids on the snowblower, and unfortunately the bolts weren't having it.  I ended up breaking two of them off.


I noticed on my way up that apparently they have been busy clear-cutting the hillside by the ski slope.


I will do another update later today.  I hope to start the insulation and whatnot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment