We'll have to call today a draw with the bugs. I was winning most of the evening, but around dusk when they start to get really bad, the black flies finally realized that they are in fact small enough to crawl through the mosquito netting. By then I was pretty much done though.
The trailer is now completed. I got the remaining underside (man I really need a creeper) and the remaining cross pieces complete.
In between waiting for the coats of paint to dry, I started to haul junk into the dumpster.
The paperwork for the zoning board is now complete and the application is submitted. It took three tries, but it is done finally.