Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Evened up with the bugs

For those keeping score (ahem, Heather) today I was prepared for the infestation.  I only got a few hours of work in since I was stuck at work until 630, but only ended up with one or two bug bites

My setup.  A mosquito mask and pure deet.


I got the sides and top wire brushed and painted on the trailer.  It was really hot, so the paint dried quick.


All that is left is the front-most crossmembers and the underside on the front.


I tried again to get the application in for the zoning board.  Last time my info was out of date and I was missing copies of the building permit (which they had on file...).  This time they said there were a couple of people missing, myself and the DEC.  So I will add them to notification list and submit the application again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You started the counting! LOL. Besides they took away the cattle prod from me so i have to find where they hid it on me before i can commence the starling baby killing! At least you got the upper hand on them bugs!

    ReplyDelete