Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dumpster is full, mowing done

Did the last of the cleaup today.  The dumpster is full.


Found some interesting stuff.  A couple things worth keeping.


I also found a bunch of shit.  Literally.  A 5 gallon bucket half full of it.  I will have to figure out what I am going to do with it.  Probably dig a hole somewhere and bury it.


Some of the stuff is gone.  The rest I will likely have the contractor deal with who comes in to do the septic.




Tim came up and helped today for a bit.  He also brought up the sawhorses he dropped a tree on last year.  He rebuilt it, and it works again.


I also finished getting the mower discharge chute on today.  A lot easier when you take the plate off the deck to mount it to.  For a while I didn't think it was going to come off.  But after a few doses of WD-40, the bolts loosened up a bit.


I also got the yard mowed, since it is supposed to rain all week.  Even the back yard.  It was still very wet, but it is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment