Saturday, May 13, 2017

Rearranging done

I woke up early and got some of the rearranging done up on the slab.

This is the final location of the trailer.  It wasn't easy to get it into place, the trailer turns too slowly, I ended up driving in the yard to get it in place, but it is there now.  I can park up on the slab now too which is nice.


When the truck tires bumped up against the slab, I might have gassed it a bit too hard.  That used to be the septic drain from the slab.  Thankfully it isn't the one I am going to use, it is the one that goes to the back yard.


I took the cover off the bed, so that I can pick up a fridge when I see one.  I think I figured out why it leaks and didn't work right though, the railing that attaches to the bed rail wasn't properly connected to the cover.


I am not sure what he was marking, I think these are from the septic guy.


Ace finally restocked the metal, so I cleaned them out again.  I am still one short, though Tractor Supply carries them as well.  I got the ones I have painted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment