Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dumpster arrived, but bugs won the day.

They delivered the dumpster yesterday, so I will be starting to clean up the cruft that is up there, and hopefully get my slab back.  

My signage: 

Finally a use for one of the old mattresses.

The dumpster is a 15 yard rolloff.  Should be plenty big enough.

I tried to start the rest of the frame refurbishing, but the bugs defeated me.  I had two bites, three that flew into my eyes, and one into my ear before I even managed to get the wire brush into the drill.  I decided that was enough, and I will remember to bring bug spray and my mosquito nets and whatnot if I can find them for tomorrow. 

I went up today to bring up the zoning board application paperwork, and found out that the state kiosk where you can look up property cards is out of date, so I have some corrections to make to the list of abutters.  The property directly across the street from me was just sold to a dude in Shanghai.  I will be bringing up the corrected documentation tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Allen: 0 - Bugs: 1
    Now Allen that's not the right way to start things out! I'm 2-0 against some Starlings! LOL

    ReplyDelete