Friday, May 12, 2017

Tractor up and mowing.


I finally got the rest of the maintenance done on the tractor today and got the yard mowed for the first time this season.  I need to find a solution to the black fly problem.  They were following me literally as a cloud.  Needless to say, the mosquito dunks were a failure.

The air filter was really bad.  It is supposed to be white, not black.


Though it looks the same as the old one, it is a new battery.  I have a disconnect on the way.


I also pulled out my driveway markers today.


The yard is all mowed.






While it still spins the blades a little bit, the belt definitely stretched during the mowing today.  Another round or two and the belt will be fine.

I also called and have a dumpster on the way this coming week.  It is a 15 yard rolloff which is probably larger than I need to get everything cleaned up, but is the smallest one that they had.

I just have a few finishing touches to put on the paperwork for the zoning board, and will get that rolling shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment