Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The end of the nice weather, better than half refurbished.

Today is the last day of the really warm weather, tomorrow the temperature starts to plummet again.  Despite two days in the 80s and sunny, there is still snow up there.


I also managed to get better than half the trailer done before I ran out of paint again.  I think I will buy two cans this time, since the front was the worst part, which I am just now reaching.  The central crossmember was especially bad.


Most of the cross beams are done now.  Even with the crappy cell phone camera, you can still see where I stopped...


So the short version is that the rust converter was not worth the time.

Tomorrow I will be stopping at the gravel place on my way into work, since I never seem to get to it during the day.  I also intend to head up to the town clerk and start the paperwork for the variance, and at least figure out what the process is.

No comments:

Post a Comment